Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of nutrition, but are they all good for cancer patients? What to avoid when you have cancer.
Avoid sugary foods – Cancer cells are fermenting cells. They require sugar, rather than oxygen to live and grow. The problem is that almost all foods contain sugar, so we have to find ways to feed your healthy cells and not the diseased cells.
Reduce your sugar intake, this includes all products made with refined flour, such as cakes, pastries, white bread, crackers, pancakes, bagels, donuts, cookies, pizzas. Look instead for products made with whole grains, breads made with sprouted grains, like Ezekiel Bread, are excellent.
Coffee and soda's can acidify your body and make it more "comfortable" for cancer cells, herbal teas such as green tea, pau d'arco and essiac tea, have cancer fighting properties and are a much better choice. Honey, high fructose corn syrup and other sweeteners containing sugar should be avoided, Stevia based sweetners are a healthier choice and can be used in recipes and drinks.
Eat a high protein diet, protein cells nourish your healthy cells, rather than the cancer cells. Fresh organic meats and poultry, tofu, whey protein, organic probiotic yogurts, organic eggs, beans, and lentils are excellent sources of protein.
To assist your digestion, eat fresh pineapple before or after eating meat. It requires a lot of enzymes to digest meat and while your body is producing enzymes, it halts or slows the production of immune cells. The active enzyme in pineapples, that assists digestion is called Bromelain. Bromelain has cancer fighting properties and is also available as bromelain supplements.
Not all fruits are good for cancer patients, oranges are high in sugar, so choose instead grapefruit, lemons and limes from the citrus fruit family. Berries are an excellent choice because they are low in sugar and high in phytonutrients and antioxidants. There are many to choose from, cherries, elderberries, blackcurrants, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, loganberries, and many, many more. Avocados are also a very good choice, and have cancer fighting properties.
Greens and cruciferous vegetables should be eaten every day, raw or lightly cooked. Cooking destroys important enzymes in food, so if you can manage raw food you may find that you have increased energy when you eat a meal containing raw vegetables.
Broccoli and alfalfa sprouts and excellent immune boosters and very nutritious. Juicing is also a good way to get the goodness from raw vegetables and fruits. Celery, cucumber are great additions to a juice, but drink the juice within 15 minutes of making it or the enzyme benefits will be gone.
Tiredness and lethargy are a symptom of Cancer. Try to get some exercise everyday, walking is great, even gentle excises can be done while sitting or laying down. Fresh air and deep breathing alone can help revitalize and invigorate you. Cancer cells thrive in a low oxygen environment, so deep breathing and increased blood circulation will help give you more energy. Try to get outdoors if you can, or have a window open and get some natural sunlight ever day. Activity, especially if done outdoors can help lift your mood and reduce depression. Wheat grass and barley grass juice and supplements can help increase your energy and balance excessive acids in your body.
Take trips to the coast, or the countryside where you’ll find an increased oxygen supply and beautiful surroundings can lift your spirits and your health!
A naturopathic doctor can give you advice on diet and supplements to help you win the battle against cancer. To find a naturopathic doctor near you visit the American Association of Naturopaths.
Is Cancer A Fungus
Cancer and Fungi have many similarities. They can both feed on sugar to grow by anaerobic respiration, have similar structures and methods of reproduction, and have a variety of colors, shapes and forms.
Is Cancer A Fungus II
After decades of research, costing billions of dollars, conventional medicine has failed to find a cure. It is time to end the deception about cancer and allow sufferers to make the choice to live
Alternative Cancer Remedies - Find Scientific Proof of Possible Cures
75% of cancer patients are using alternative medicines. My research of scientific data finds that many of these products have proven efficacy. How can you do your own research to find out what will work for you?
A HEALTHY HUMAN BODY IS SELF-REGULATING AND SELF-REPAIRING
OPTIMAL NUTRITION IMPROVES HEALTH TO HELP THE BODY REPAIR ITSELF"
- About Us
- Anti-Aging Breakthrough
- Business Opportunity - Start Today
- Index to Articles
- Take The Plunge
- What is Oxidate Stress
- What is the Flu?
- ABC of complementary medicine Homoeopathy
- Bee Propolis
- Forever Living Top Ten Products
- Four Fabulous New Products
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- My Simple Skin Care Routine
- Introducing Native Remedies
- It's Mind Over Matter
- Product Brochures & Catalogs
- Tips on Surviving Cancer
- Patrick Quillin - Beating Cancer With Nutrition
- Ten Tips for Starting a Walking Program
- Prevention Awareness for Weekend Warriors
- You Can Handle Anything with Health-Esteem
- Introducing Pet Alive
- Traditional Healing Meets Modern Science
- Crave-Rx Drops™ Testimonials
- The Queen Of Oils
- Acid Reflux
- Why We Use Organic, Cold Pressed Oil
- Acid Free-Flux™ Testimonials
- From Stress to Bliss
- Pregnancy & Massage
- Which Diet Is Best – an Alkaline Diet or an Acidic Diet?
- Pregnancy The Third Trimester
- Grapefruit Diet - An Overview
- Herbal Dietary Supplements - Preparation and Usage
- Immune system remedies - fight low immunity naturally
- Treating Prostate Cancer with Vitamins and Minerals
- Herbal Medicine For Prostate - A Better Alternative Treatment
- Homeopathic Remedies For Prostate Enlargement
- Child Depression – Obesity: The Connection
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- Alternative Treatment for Yeast Infection
- ADA Diets and Low Carb Diets
- Choose Your Sale !
- The Atkins Diet Theory
- Atkins Diet Menu
- Blood Pressure
- How To Do A Self Abhyanga
- Atkins Diet Plan - Is the plan healthy, effective and fast?
- Tips for Deciding on a Balanced Diet
- Useful Positive Attitude Tips
- Adolescent Grief and Parents’ Role in Managing It
- Adolescent Grief Group Activities
- CAUSES OF TEEN DEPRESSION
- Forever Living Products - About Us
- How to do a self abhyanga
- Oil Pulling and Oral Health
- Nutrition & Dietary Supplements
- Ant-Aging Products
- Herbal Supplements
- Bee Products
- Organic Cold Pressed Oils
- Weight Management
- Sexual Health
- Natural Remedies
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Mothers & Babies
- Sports Nutrition & Body Building
- Child Health
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Skin Care
- Pet Health Products
- Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Combo Paks
- Health & Beauty Equipment
- Gift Ideas
- Forever Living Top Ten Products