Homoeopathy is often dismissed by those who refuse to believe that a remedy diluted so extensively can treat or cure a disease. The contention of protagonists of homeopathy, however, is that if an infinitesimally small reduction (in proportion to the fluids present in the body) of essential minerals can cause a disease, the same can also cure it. However, the best evidence of the efficacy of homeopathy can be provided by those who have benefited from it.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after obtaining a deep insight into the overall personality and symptoms of the patient. This information is then matched with the vast storehouse of remedies and the symptoms they produce in undiluted form.
Homeopathy offers specific treatments for male conditions like prostate enlargement or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Prostate is a male gland which starts growing during puberty and almost doubles it size. Some men are lucky and the growth stops before it starts affecting urine flow by strangulating the urethral canal through which urine is expelled from the bladder.
However, a vast majority of men are not so lucky and develop signs of BPH around the age of forty. The enlargement does not pose a major problem till the age of 50 and by the time men reach 80 nearly 85% of men show one or more symptoms of BPH.
The primary symptoms of BPH appear as a weak urine stream and an inability to empty the bladder completely. This is caused by the pressure applied by an enlarged prostate on the urethra. Urine is retained in the bladder, which invariably gives rise to an urge to urinate and therefore disturbs sleep. Sometimes the pressure causes incontinence, the inability to control urine.
The symptoms aggravate as urine retention increases and remains in the bladder as a pool, giving an invitation to bacteria to cause an infection. The accumulated urine may also move back and infect the kidneys also. BPH is also one of the major causes of erectile dysfunction.
Conventional prostate medicine attempts to increase the flow of the urine but the main focus is on the Trans Urethral Resection Procedure, an invasive treatment. Homoeopathic treatment is essentially based on the symptoms that are treated as extremely important in finding the right remedy.
A homeopath prescribes a homeopathic remedy based on the typical symptoms of each patient. The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States recognizes the following homeopathic remedies for effective management and control of prostate enlargement.
Homeopathy and other traditional therapies are still termed as ‘alternative’ therapies in many parts of the world. Given that the so-called conventional medicine developed after these so-called alternative ones, maybe the nomenclature should have been the other way around. Traditional ancient therapies had advanced to a large extent and knew a fair amount about complicated diseases and their treatments at a very early stage.
More than 200 years ago Samuel Hahnemann could uncover the remedial affects of diluted natural products. And centuries before that, Ayurveda could understand the fact of prostate enlargement, its causes and suggest herbs for treating prostate enlargement .
- About Us
- Business Opportunity - Start Today
- Index to Articles
- What is Oxidate Stress
- What is the Flu?
- Bee Propolis
- Four Fabulous New Products
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- My Simple Skin Care Routine
- Introducing Native Remedies
- It's Mind Over Matter
- Product Brochures & Catalogs
- Tips on Surviving Cancer
- Patrick Quillin - Beating Cancer With Nutrition
- Ten Tips for Starting a Walking Program
- Prevention Awareness for Weekend Warriors
- You Can Handle Anything with Health-Esteem
- Introducing Pet Alive
- Traditional Healing Meets Modern Science
- Crave-Rx Drops™ Testimonials
- Why We Use Organic, Cold Pressed Oil
- From Stress to Bliss
- Pregnancy & Massage
- Which Diet Is Best – an Alkaline Diet or an Acidic Diet?
- Pregnancy The Third Trimester
- Grapefruit Diet - An Overview
- Herbal Dietary Supplements - Preparation and Usage
- Immune system remedies - fight low immunity naturally
- Treating Prostate Cancer with Vitamins and Minerals
- Herbal Medicine For Prostate - A Better Alternative Treatment
- Homeopathic Remedies For Prostate Enlargement
- Child Depression – Obesity: The Connection
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- Choose Your Sale !
- The Atkins Diet Theory
- Blood Pressure
- How To Do A Self Abhyanga
- Tips for Deciding on a Balanced Diet
- Useful Positive Attitude Tips
- CAUSES OF TEEN DEPRESSION
- Forever Living Products - About Us
- How to do a self abhyanga
- Oil Pulling and Oral Health
- Surplus Equipment
- Nutrition & Dietary Supplements
- Ant-Aging Products
- Herbal Supplements
- Bee Products
- Organic Cold Pressed Oils
- Weight Management
- Sexual Health
- Natural Remedies
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Mothers & Babies
- Sports Nutrition & Body Building
- Child Health
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Skin Care
- Pet Health Products
- Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Combo Paks
- Health & Beauty Equipment
- Gift Ideas
- Forever Living Top Ten Products