Oil Pulling Instructions
In the morning before breakfast on an empty stomach take one tablespoon of Youthing Strategies Cold Pressed Organic Sesame Oil in the mouth but do not swallow it. Swish the oil in the mouth and draw it through the teeth for fifteen to twenty minutes. It is thoroughly chewed and mixed with saliva The oil must not be swallowed, as it has become toxic. As the chewing process continues, the oil gets thinner and white. It is then spit from the mouth into the toilet bowl.
If the oil is still yellow, it has not been masticated thoroughly or long enough. After the oil has been removed from the mouth, the oral cavity must be thoroughly rinsed several times, using a cup of pure warm water with one-half teaspoon of salt and one-half teaspoon of baking soda. The teeth, gums and tongue must be brushed carefully. After rinsing, gargle with the warm salt-soda water. You can add cooler water to what remains in the cup, thereby diluting its strength. The sink must be cleaned because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste.
One of the most striking results of this process is the fastening of loose teeth, the elimination of bleeding gums and the visible whitening of the teeth. The oil swishing is done best before breakfast. To accelerate the healing process, it can be repeated three times a day, but always before meals on an empty stomach. The therapy is not harmful if it is repeated several times a day. Repetition hastens the healing process and renders it more effective.
A word of caution:
Whereas the oil therapy can be very helpful to people, it is not
a substitute for ongoing care by a qualified health practitioner.
Any serious symptoms that develop during the course of this treatment
should be reported to your doctor to determine whether they are
due to the healing process or to a worsening of your condition,
which may require immediate medical treatment.
An effective and complimentary toothgel to use after oil pulling.
Forever Bright® Toothgel (with Bee Propolis)
Aloe vera has long been treasured for its quality and versatility - including dental care. Your teeth will gleam with Forever Bright, one of the
best toothgels on the market. Formulated for the entire family to use, Forever Bright contains only the highest quality ingredients. It is also suitable for vegetarians since it contains no animal by-products. Natural peppermint and spearmint flavorings leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Years of research, development and collaboration with scholars and dentists have provided Forever Living with the optimum aloe-based
formula for effective cleaning. Your family will love the flavor and the clean mouth-feel.
Note: This product does not contain fluoride.
Aloe Barbadensis Gel (Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel), Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Flavor, Bee Propolis, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex
NET WT. 4.6 oz (130g)
Brush teeth after meals, have regular dental check-ups and avoid between meal treats.
- About Us
- Business Opportunity - Start Today
- Index to Articles
- What is Oxidate Stress
- What is the Flu?
- Bee Propolis
- Four Fabulous New Products
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- My Simple Skin Care Routine
- Introducing Native Remedies
- It's Mind Over Matter
- Product Brochures & Catalogs
- Tips on Surviving Cancer
- Patrick Quillin - Beating Cancer With Nutrition
- Ten Tips for Starting a Walking Program
- Prevention Awareness for Weekend Warriors
- You Can Handle Anything with Health-Esteem
- Introducing Pet Alive
- Traditional Healing Meets Modern Science
- Crave-Rx Drops™ Testimonials
- Why We Use Organic, Cold Pressed Oil
- From Stress to Bliss
- Pregnancy & Massage
- Which Diet Is Best – an Alkaline Diet or an Acidic Diet?
- Pregnancy The Third Trimester
- Grapefruit Diet - An Overview
- Herbal Dietary Supplements - Preparation and Usage
- Immune system remedies - fight low immunity naturally
- Treating Prostate Cancer with Vitamins and Minerals
- Herbal Medicine For Prostate - A Better Alternative Treatment
- Homeopathic Remedies For Prostate Enlargement
- Child Depression – Obesity: The Connection
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- Choose Your Sale !
- The Atkins Diet Theory
- Blood Pressure
- How To Do A Self Abhyanga
- Tips for Deciding on a Balanced Diet
- Useful Positive Attitude Tips
- CAUSES OF TEEN DEPRESSION
- Forever Living Products - About Us
- How to do a self abhyanga
- Oil Pulling and Oral Health
- Nutrition & Dietary Supplements
- Ant-Aging Products
- Herbal Supplements
- Bee Products
- Organic Cold Pressed Oils
- Weight Management
- Sexual Health
- Natural Remedies
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Mothers & Babies
- Sports Nutrition & Body Building
- Child Health
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Skin Care
- Pet Health Products
- Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Combo Paks
- Health & Beauty Equipment
- Gift Ideas
- Forever Living Top Ten Products