IF YOU ARE TOO SICK TO READ MUCH,THEN READ THIS SECTION
21 days to a healthier cancer patient
“Dance as if no one is watching. Work as if you don’t need the money.” Anonymous
BEATING CANCER THROUGH:
DAY 1: HOPE, OPTIMISM, AND A FIGHTING SPIRIT
Focus on the parts of your body that are working properly, not on the cancer. Since you are alive enough to read this book, then something and perhaps quite a bit are working in your body. Give thanks for everything that you can think of. Thanksgiving is a healing balm on the body and soul.
What are your priorities in life? Have they changed since finding out about your cancer diagnosis? Have they changed for the better? Is it possible that cancer has become a life-threatening, yet valuable wakeup call for you?
We are all going to die. The question is not "if", but rather "when". For cancer patients, sometimes this "when" becomes a more immediate issue. But our finite lives should be an issue for all of us, all of the time. Life is precious. Not to be wasted. Many of us cram our days with minutia, trivial details. We spend too much time worrying about insignificant events and lose sight of the real issues in life:
* be here now
* value your mission
* cherish your friends and family
* savor sunsets and sunrises
*soak up the beauty and music and laughter and play that is all around you, but drowned out by the cacophony of crass commercialism
* be at peace with your Creator, however you conceive that Higher Power
People beat cancer all the time. But fear of death is not a reason to live. What do you want them to say at your funeral? "Look, I think she's moving!!" Not going to happen. Begin today with a renewed sense of purpose and proper perspective for the truly memorable things in life. Build a fighting "can-do" spirit that will serve you well for the coming journey of treating your cancer. Find a "co-patient", a loved one, or family member who is so supportive that they will keep you motivated when you have run out of steam.
Be enthusiastic. The word "enthusiasm" comes from the Greek words meaning "God within". With joy, enthusiasm, appreciation, and altruism, we literally become a conduit for God's life itself.
DAY 2: KNOWLEDGE, OPTIONS, DATA GATHERING
While your doctor who made the cancer diagnosis may have a plan for you, it is probably not the only therapy that is appropriate for your cancer and may not even be the best therapy. You need to explore your options. In today's society, getting information is easier than ever before. Get on the Internet and spend a few hours gathering data and phone numbers on who can help you with your particular cancer. The more knowledge that you have on the treatment and curing of your cancer, the more likely you are to make the right decision on which "wagon master" to choose for your vital treatment ahead.
Consider hyperthermia as primary or adjunctive therapy for your cancer. The following can provide a detailed report on doctors around the world who have a successful track record in treating your cancer:
*Janice Guthrie, Health Resource, ph.800-949-0090
* Greg Anderson, CancerRecovery.org, ph.800-238-6479
* Frank Wiewel, People Against Cancer, ph.515-972-4444
* Susan Silberstein, PhD, Cancer Education, ph.610-642-4810
* Steven Ross, PhD, World Research Foundation ph.520-284-3300
DAY 3: THE POWER OF NUTRITIONAL SYNERGISM
Continued... at Patrick Quillin.com
If you or anyone you know has cancer, this is a must read book. Click on it now to Purchase! You'll be glad you did.
- About Us
- Anti-Aging Breakthrough
- Business Opportunity - Start Today
- Index to Articles
- Take The Plunge
- What is Oxidate Stress
- What is the Flu?
- Bee Propolis
- Forever Living Top Ten Products
- Four Fabulous New Products
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- My Simple Skin Care Routine
- Introducing Native Remedies
- It's Mind Over Matter
- Product Brochures & Catalogs
- Tips on Surviving Cancer
- Patrick Quillin - Beating Cancer With Nutrition
- Ten Tips for Starting a Walking Program
- Prevention Awareness for Weekend Warriors
- You Can Handle Anything with Health-Esteem
- Introducing Pet Alive
- Traditional Healing Meets Modern Science
- Crave-Rx Drops™ Testimonials
- Why We Use Organic, Cold Pressed Oil
- From Stress to Bliss
- Pregnancy & Massage
- Which Diet Is Best – an Alkaline Diet or an Acidic Diet?
- Pregnancy The Third Trimester
- Grapefruit Diet - An Overview
- Herbal Dietary Supplements - Preparation and Usage
- Immune system remedies - fight low immunity naturally
- Treating Prostate Cancer with Vitamins and Minerals
- Herbal Medicine For Prostate - A Better Alternative Treatment
- Homeopathic Remedies For Prostate Enlargement
- Child Depression – Obesity: The Connection
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- Choose Your Sale !
- The Atkins Diet Theory
- Blood Pressure
- How To Do A Self Abhyanga
- Tips for Deciding on a Balanced Diet
- Useful Positive Attitude Tips
- CAUSES OF TEEN DEPRESSION
- Forever Living Products - About Us
- How to do a self abhyanga
- Oil Pulling and Oral Health