Discover Esseniac Herbal Tea
Esseniac Herbal Tea is light-years ahead of competitor brands in the industry. Each capsule is the result of many stages, using a blend of highly concentrated "extracted" herbs, (not to be confused with powdered herbs). When opened and dissolved in 'hot' purified water, produces a pleasant tasting instant herbal tea, without additives or preservatives.
Zenus has developed an exclusive and unique "proprietary delivery system". Esseniac Herbal Tea is more affordable and portable and maintains total integrity of this amazing formula.
An amazing blend of 4 herbs that when combined in this formulation, have a history, dating back to the beginning of the last century.
Revered by herbalists from around the world as the untimate blood purifier.
It is a powerful healing aid, detoxifier and helps balance hormones.
It is rich in vitamins and minerals and contains inulin, a substance that is important in the metabolism of carbohydrates.
Slippery Elm Bark
Is particularly recommended for soothing gastric diseases.
The viscous fiber has several beneficial effects on digestion:
- It reduces bowel transit time
- It absorbs toxins from the bowel
- It increases fecal bulk and dilutes stool materials thereby reducing stool contact with the intestinal mucosa.
- It enhances beneficial bacteria in the gut and provides an excellent substrate for bacterial fermentation. Eliminating estrogenic anaerobes from the gut and significantly helps the body to regain critical hormone balances that are required for basic health.
The bark has noted anti-inflammatory activity and, because the mucilage resists hydrolysis and digestion by stomach acids and enzymes, it therefore maintains its soothing action throughout the entire digestive system.
Turkey Rhubarb Root
Rene Caisse preferred this variety to the common rhubarb because its medicinal properties were stronger and the taste less bitter.
- The Turkey Rhubarb root contains Vitamin A, many of the B Complex, Vitamin C, Calcium, Chlorine, Copper, Iodine, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Potassium, Silicon, Sodium, Sulfur and Zinc.
- The rhubarb root exerts a gentle laxative action by stimulating the secretion of bile into the intestines.
- It also stimulates the gall duct to expel toxic waste bile and food.
- As a result, it is alleged that the liver is cleansed and chronic liver problems are relieved.
- More recently, it may be found to benefit those with diabetic neuropathy.
- It may play a part in decreasing blood glucose and improve symptoms associated with severe kidney compromise.
Is high in antioxidants. These protect the cells from free radical damage caused by pollutants and the normal activity of cell metabolism or destruction.
It appears to be antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-parasite. It also seems to be high in anti-tumor properties.
Twist open capsul and empty contents into an empty cup, then add 4-6 oz of hot (not boiling) purified water. Take on an empty stomach, especially before bedtime, when the body is resting and healing itself. Our "proprietary delivery system" has no additives or chemical preservatives.
We make no specific medical claims regarding the use of this product.
Any benefits received as a result of using Esseniac Herbal Tea will be unique to your own personal experience.
Qty Discounts New Price