If you treasure your pets... you’ll give them “YUCCARE”.
“YUCCARE” for pets is an exclusive complete whole live food supplement comprised of a proprietary extraction from the schidigera yucca in which all parts of the plant are used including the bark.
This amazing botanic is native to the Southwest United States and Mexico. According to studies, extracts from this species has many beneficial properties and contains several physiologically active phytochemicals responsible for the plant’s medicinal potentials.
The Benefits of Yuccare
- It is a rich source of steroidal saponins. Saponins have diverse biological effects, including antiprotozoal– type activity.
- It has been postulated that saponins may have anti-arthritic properties by suppressing intestinal protozoa which may have a role in joint inflammation and are also a precursor of natural cortisone normally produced by the adrenal glands.
- This whole food pet supplement can be beneficial for pets with inflammation, digestive and joint mobility challenges and has naturally occurring antioxidants as well as:
- and Anti-stress properties
- The Shidigera Yucca contained in “YUCCARE” is naturally abundant in Vitamins A, B, and C and also:
- YUCCARE® is very soothing to your pet’s intestinal tract and also provides extensive nutritional support to the structural system (bones, joints, muscles).
- Research has repeatedly shown that “YUCCARE” helps with stimulating friendly intestinal flora, which in turn aids in the absorption of nutritional factors and decreases the amount of toxins that may be absorbed from the digestive system.
- With the philosophy of eliminating the toxins responsible for degenerative and chronic conditions in our furry friends–this becomes a critical component of preventing and managing inflammatory and digestive conditions in our pets and “YUCCARE” supports this philosophy.
- Lawn damaged from urine and feces can often be a frustrating problem. “YUCCARE” is a natural nutritional supplement with an active ingredient, Glyco Component C1, which prevents unsightly lawn burn from pet urine. It binds or neutralizes the nitrogen compounds and ammonia in the urine or feces. It is effective almost immediately.
- YUCCARE® can also be used topically on your pet’s minor cuts or scratches. Try a few drops on your pet’s toothbrush when cleaning their teeth and observe the magic!
Mix 1 drop for every 10 lbs. of pet’s weight in water or food–or place drops on pet’s paw to lick off. Use daily.
Ingredients: 1/2 oz (14ml) purified, concentrated, schidigera yucca extract.
“My dog is almost 16 years old and within a couple of days on Yuccare, acts like a pup! We’re hooked for life!”
– Teresa, Henderson NV
My cat was sick. He laid around and didn’t want to play which was so unusual for the little guy. He’s finicky, so I put Yuccare on his paw to lick off. Within days he perked right up. I continue to put a drop a day on his paw just for optimum health.
Alexis – Henderson, NV
Our 15 year old Labrador dog “Coco” had an acute arthritis problem—her condition was so severe that my wife had suggested that the dog be euthanized. After only two weeks of giving her Yuccare drops once a day—it’s a thing of the past! We’re so grateful!
Charles – Rochester, MN
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 15 September, 2013.