Prenatal Massage - Heavenly Labor Aromatic Massage Oil
1. Does it really work?
HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil do?
HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil is a 100% natural, safe and effective formula of essential therapeutic oils for use during labor to soothe and relax the mother and support healthy contractions. It is very effective when used along with a gentle massage of the abdomen or lower back area during labor.
4. What does HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil contain?
HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
* Clary Sage essential oil supports health in the respiratory and muscular systems during labor and helps to maintain regular, effective contractions. This essential oil also has wonderful soothing properties.
* Jasmine essential oil is well known for supporting efficient contractions and also supports lactation.
* Lavender essential oil is well known for its soothing properties and its distinctive relaxing and peaceful aroma is recognized all around the world. (Graham PH, Browne L, Cox H, et al. “Inhalation aromatherapy during radiotherapy: results of a placebo-controlled double-blind randomized trial.” J Clin Oncol 2003;21(12):2372-2376. ). Lavender oil also helps to support healthy contractions, a balanced digestive system and helps to support comfort. (Ghelardini C, Galeotti N, Salvatore G, et al. “Local anaesthetic activity of the essential oil of Lavandula angustifolia.” Planta Med 1999;65(8):700-703.)
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. It does not contain animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, and is not tested on animals. It is also backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. In what form does HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil come?
Heavenly Labor Massage Oil consists of pure essential oils in a natural vegetable carrier oil that is massaged on topically.
6. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
7. How do I use HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil?
Place bottle in a container of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Pour approximately 5 ml onto hands and massage slowly and gently onto the back and abdominal areas during labor. Listen to the mother and continue for as long as needed.
8. Is HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since HeavenlyLabor Massage Oil is an herbal product, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). HeavenlyLabor Massage Oil follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
9. How long until support is seen?
With the first soothing rub of HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil, relaxation and calmness are immediately promoted. As the aromatic oils permeate the senses and the delivery progresses, healthy contractions are maintained while promoting a sense of security and calmness.
10. Does HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil have any side effects?
No, HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural.
11. How long does a bottle last?
HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil is only suitable for use during labor. As only 5 ml is recommended per application, one bottle is more than sufficient for one labor.
12. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
13. What are the advantages of massage during labor?
Women who are massaged by their partners, midwives, doulas or other support figures during labor experience pain relief and have even been shown to have shorter labors overall. Touch and massage also help a woman relax and the more relaxed she is the more efficient labor will be.
When a woman is stressed, she releases adrenaline which counteracts the effects of oxytocin, the hormone that produces contractions. Massage helps to release feel-good endorphins to assist with a natural birth experience.
14. How should the massage be done?
Gentle rubbing of the abdomen and deeper massage of the lower back during contractions generally prove the most useful and effective techniques - although each woman will have her own preferences during labor. Begin gently and allow the mother to be your best guide as to what she needs during her unique experience of labor.
Don't neglect other areas such as the head, face, feet and hands which can become tense during labor. Muscles can be kneaded between the thumb and fingers. Massage strokes should be continuous, rhythmic, and definite, going from up to down and down to up without lifting the hands.
15. Can I use this massage oil during pregnancy?
NO - as the oils chosen for HeavenlyLabor Aromatic Massage Oil are known to stimulate contractions, it is not recommended during pregnancy and is to be used during labor only.
Try MellowMama Bath Oil™ instead, which contains aromatherapy oils specially chosen for safety and relaxation during pregnancy.
16. Can I use this massage oil for my baby?
NO - this massage oil is intended for adult women during labor. New babies have very sensitive skin and aromatherapy essential oils should not be used on newborns. Only selected essential oils may be used on babies over 12 weeks old.
See our Infant Massage Oil™ (Birth - 12 weeks) and Blissful Baby Massage Oil™ (for babies over 12 weeks).
17. What else can I do?
Prepare yourself mentally, physically and spiritually for the birth by reading books on childbirth, joining a support group for pregnant women, speaking to mothers of children or your own mother or mother-in-law. Taking good care of yourself in the form of a balanced diet, getting enough rest, relieving stress, meditating and talking with your partner about the future will be invaluable in preparing yourself for labor, birth and parenthood.
Organize a birth plan including the place you would like to deliver, who should be present and your preferences of medical interventions in different circumstances.
A supportive environment at the birth has been shown to be one of the most important factors in the speed of delivery and how much pain the mother feels. Think carefully about who you would like to have present at the birth for support and consider a trained doula or birthing assistant.
- About Us
- Business Opportunity - Start Today
- Index to Articles
- What is Oxidate Stress
- What is the Flu?
- Bee Propolis
- Four Fabulous New Products
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- My Simple Skin Care Routine
- Introducing Native Remedies
- It's Mind Over Matter
- Product Brochures & Catalogs
- Tips on Surviving Cancer
- Patrick Quillin - Beating Cancer With Nutrition
- Ten Tips for Starting a Walking Program
- Prevention Awareness for Weekend Warriors
- You Can Handle Anything with Health-Esteem
- Introducing Pet Alive
- Traditional Healing Meets Modern Science
- Crave-Rx Drops™ Testimonials
- Why We Use Organic, Cold Pressed Oil
- From Stress to Bliss
- Pregnancy & Massage
- Which Diet Is Best – an Alkaline Diet or an Acidic Diet?
- Pregnancy The Third Trimester
- Grapefruit Diet - An Overview
- Herbal Dietary Supplements - Preparation and Usage
- Immune system remedies - fight low immunity naturally
- Treating Prostate Cancer with Vitamins and Minerals
- Herbal Medicine For Prostate - A Better Alternative Treatment
- Homeopathic Remedies For Prostate Enlargement
- Child Depression – Obesity: The Connection
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- Choose Your Sale !
- The Atkins Diet Theory
- Blood Pressure
- How To Do A Self Abhyanga
- Tips for Deciding on a Balanced Diet
- Useful Positive Attitude Tips
- CAUSES OF TEEN DEPRESSION
- Forever Living Products - About Us
- How to do a self abhyanga
- Oil Pulling and Oral Health
- Surplus Equipment
- Nutrition & Dietary Supplements
- Ant-Aging Products
- Herbal Supplements
- Bee Products
- Organic Cold Pressed Oils
- Weight Management
- Sexual Health
- Natural Remedies
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Mothers & Babies
- Sports Nutrition & Body Building
- Child Health
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Skin Care
- Pet Health Products
- Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Combo Paks
- Health & Beauty Equipment
- Gift Ideas
- Forever Living Top Ten Products