When poisons (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides) are use by agribusiness to grow seed, nut and vegetable oil crops, molecules of those poisons show up in the extracted oil. To fully extract the oils, heat and a powerful solvent, hexane are used. Molecules of hexane can be found in commercial oils.
Heating to 450 degrees F in the extraction process changes the nature of the oil molecule from a normal trans fatty acid to an abnormal configuration. Not only is it abnormal, it is poisonous.
This is true of all of such currently popular commercial oils for the skin, such as grape seed, almond, peanut and olive oils.
Commercial oils used as the base oils of skin care lotions and creams bring whatever poisonous molecules are in the oils to the user. These are trace amounts but they are poison to the body. The liver will extract some to be excreted as waste but some will be stored in the body tissues. These stored poisons do not go away.
Organic cold pressed sesame seed oil has been extracted simply by squeezing the seeds in a big press. The process is not as efficient as using heat and hexane, but the oil remaining from organic cold pressed seeds, nuts or vegetables has no trace farm chemicals, no hexane molecules, no poisonous trans fatty acids.
Organic, cold pressed seed and nut oils are substantially more expensive than commercial oils. Though they start off infinitely better than commercial oils, more processing must be done to complete the ayurveda protocols and make the oils fully beneficial and appropriate for human and animal use. Those are the protocols we follow at YOUTHING STRATEGIES.
- About Us
- Business Opportunity - Start Today
- Index to Articles
- What is Oxidate Stress
- What is the Flu?
- Bee Propolis
- Four Fabulous New Products
- The Five Tibetan Rites
- My Simple Skin Care Routine
- Introducing Native Remedies
- It's Mind Over Matter
- Product Brochures & Catalogs
- Tips on Surviving Cancer
- Patrick Quillin - Beating Cancer With Nutrition
- Ten Tips for Starting a Walking Program
- Prevention Awareness for Weekend Warriors
- You Can Handle Anything with Health-Esteem
- Introducing Pet Alive
- Traditional Healing Meets Modern Science
- Crave-Rx Drops™ Testimonials
- Why We Use Organic, Cold Pressed Oil
- From Stress to Bliss
- Pregnancy & Massage
- Which Diet Is Best – an Alkaline Diet or an Acidic Diet?
- Pregnancy The Third Trimester
- Grapefruit Diet - An Overview
- Herbal Dietary Supplements - Preparation and Usage
- Immune system remedies - fight low immunity naturally
- Treating Prostate Cancer with Vitamins and Minerals
- Herbal Medicine For Prostate - A Better Alternative Treatment
- Homeopathic Remedies For Prostate Enlargement
- Child Depression – Obesity: The Connection
- What is High Blood Pressure?
- Choose Your Sale !
- The Atkins Diet Theory
- Blood Pressure
- How To Do A Self Abhyanga
- Tips for Deciding on a Balanced Diet
- Useful Positive Attitude Tips
- CAUSES OF TEEN DEPRESSION
- Forever Living Products - About Us
- How to do a self abhyanga
- Oil Pulling and Oral Health
- Surplus Equipment
- Nutrition & Dietary Supplements
- Ant-Aging Products
- Herbal Supplements
- Bee Products
- Organic Cold Pressed Oils
- Weight Management
- Sexual Health
- Natural Remedies
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Mothers & Babies
- Sports Nutrition & Body Building
- Child Health
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Skin Care
- Pet Health Products
- Personal Care
- Hair Care
- Combo Paks
- Health & Beauty Equipment
- Gift Ideas
- Forever Living Top Ten Products